Every year Comfort Pro, Inc. runs an event called Comfort Pro, Inc. Cares where we choose one family in need to win a free Lennox heating system. Winter can be brutal and some of our neighbors are still without heat. We started the annual event in 2010. Every November, we run the contest and make our decision by the end of the month.
November is here again and there is just 1 week left to send in your letter! See the below graphic for details:
Our goal is to install the unit in time for Christmas.
We run this contest because we understand that times are tough, between financial troubles, medical troubles, and life problems. We are also aware that a brand new heating system is not a cheap purchase and some families survive the winter by closing the windows and placing towels under the doors to prevent drafts. As our way of giving back to the community, we’d like to help a family in need.
Keep in mind you can nominate others or yourself.
Send in your nomination letter today for the chance to win a brand new Lennox gas heating system, valued at approximately $4,000.
The judges (the Selection Panel) will narrow the list of requests down to just 3 families. From here, we will visit each family individually to help us make our decision.
Special thanks go out to everyone that makes this event possible every year, including:
- Lennox for making one of the best quality heating systems on the market
- The Selection Panel:
- Eric Weaknecht, Berks County Sheriff
- Suzy Lysczek, Suzy Rae Design
- Jeff Woytovish, Children’s Alopecia Project
- Patrick Dolan, Dolan Construction
- Kim Williams, V.P Williams Metal Finishing
- Tim Profit, Savage Auto Group
- Dave Meas, Hair on the Avenue
- All of the local news stations and newspapers for spreading the word
- Comfort Pro, Inc. employees for your outstanding work all year to make us the best heating and air conditioning company, and the donated time to install the unit in December!
Local churches and business for spreading the word
Follow and like us on Facebook for more updates!