These Terms and Conditions will be applicable to Comfort Pro, Inc. (CPI)
WatchDog Plus is a Parts & Labor Agreement that may be added to your WatchDog Maintenance Agreement Only.
What is Covered?
Simply speaking…all working parts that are in the internal component of the heating and air conditioning piece of equipment are covered.
Conditions and Limitations
- This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between Comfort Pro, Inc. and the Equipment Owner and cannot be changed without written approval from Comfort Pro, Inc. and promises made by any person not contained in this document are not part of this agreement.
- This agreement is automatically canceled if the equipment is removed from the address identified on the face of this document.
- Any material and/or work beyond that covered by the terms of this agreement will be furnished at the Equipment Owner’s expense.
- CPI will NOT be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from delay in rendering repairs by the terms of this agreement, and in no event is CPI liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- CPI is allowed to perform two regularly scheduled WatchDog (purchased separately) preventative maintenance checks each year. Failure to allow the preventative maintenance voids this agreement.
Equipment Owner’s Options
The remaining duration of your agreement may be transferred to a new owner should you sell the property.
To transfer the agreement, mail a written request with a transfer fee of $ 25.00 to:
Comfort Pro, Inc.
109 Dries Rd.
Reading PA 19605
A reproduction of the agreement will be sent to the succession owner registered in their name.
Equipment Owner’s Responsibility
- CPI is the only provider allowed to service or maintenance the equipment covered under this warranty for the term of the warranty is void.
- All service and repairs NOT covered by this agreement are the responsibility of owner.
- Provide Comfort Pro, Inc. free access to equipment and controls, move any stock, fixtures, & partitions to facilitate the work by CPI.
- Your equipment must be working up to manufacturing specifications before this agreement is valid. Any required repairs to do so are the owner’s responsibility.
What is not covered in agreement?
- Compressors, Heat Exchangers, Coils, drain lines, condensate pumps, TXV’s, refrigerant lines, ducts, hydronic pipes, DC drive motors, thermostats, oil tanks, electrical wiring external from the equipment, etc. Other equipment not listed on the signed face of this agreement.
- Repairs to correct failures or malfunctions that are not considered manufacturing defects, such as damage or malfunction from fire, flooding, water, storms, earthquakes, faulty power supply, theft, misuse, abuse, normal wear, and tear, or improper authorized service from another provider other than CPI.
- Repairs to alter the equipment or installation to meet Federal, State, or Local codes or regulations.
- Any work or service NOT performed by CPI as part of this agreement.
- Any repair required on a unit in which the age of the equipment exceeds fifteen (15) years.
- Failure of the owner not to allow CPI preventative maintenance to occur.
- 1lb. of refrigerant per contract year (R22, 410A)
- Equipment over 15 years is not eligible for this agreement